Friday, January 15, 2010

BYE BYE BIRDIE 365/16


This is the last of the bird on a branch quilt squares.  I decided to move my face over so it wouldn't have a bird perched on my nose.   The image was from a distorted self portrait photograph.  I decided to see what the difference was between my more expensive Japanese Brush Pen and the commonly available Pigma Brush Pen.  It was part of a set with a fine point pen, a medium and a large.  If you compare yesterday's drawing with today you can see the difference.  The Micron pen does not have the ability to create a really delicate, fine line.  I defintely prefer the more expensive pen.  For me, it is worth the extra money.

1 comment:

  1. I like pushing the portrait over and it almost seems like the little bird is perched on your fingers in this one :)

    ReplyDelete