Tuesday, February 9, 2010

HALO OR BULLSEYE? 365/41

I have plans for all these drawings.  At the end of the year I will make a book of the entire year's project.  It will be nice to have them all in one place.  The other plans are to collage them into a larger self portrait.  I want to use like backgrounds together, so all the ones that have the full quilt pattern will go together and the drawings on individual blocks will go together and then the Sunday drawings on plain paper will go together.  I need 36 compatible squares so I have to wait awhile until I have more accumulated.

I liked this calendar so much, I purchased a second one while it was still available.  After the year starts, they practically give these things away!  The backs of the pages have line drawings without color.  I can draw on these, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment